Somos vecinos, nosotros debemos tomar el cuidado del comunidad.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Task Force Meeting Oct 15,2008


The next Comprehensive Plan Task Force Meeting will be held;

Wednesday, October 15th at the Rural Events Center from 4:00 to 6:00 pm.

Attached is the outline for the upcoming meeting and the minutes from our last meeting.

This meeting may be slightly different from our last few meetings; instead of having several topics and presentations I wanted to discuss one subject. I have been alerted to very certain ecological condition that may be placed at a high priority for the County. See outline. I would like one topic for presentation by Dr. Gonzalez with comments and questions from Planning and the members of the Task Force.

The main focus of this meeting is to present groundwater science and how it affects the longevity of established and historic communities. I have found six references in the Comprehensive Plan that mention water quality for domestic use. I would like also to present a report that I found on the NMED website that specifically mentions several communities in our County that have nitrate pollution to domestic wells.

I look forward to your input and experience as local experts and look forward to seeing you October 15th.

Sincerely yours,

Christopher Palmer

No comments: